What information do we collect?
You may provide us with certain personally identifiable information when you:
- register for a site account
- order products or gift certificates;
- request customer support or send us any other communication;
- sign up for newsletters, email alerts, and special offers;
- enter sweepstakes or contests;
- sign up for, or redeem, special offers;
- respond to surveys;
- submit information via our contact form
Such information may include your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. You may also provide us with information about other people.
Information collected by Cookies:
How do we secure your information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we use commercially reasonable and generally-accepted technological safeguards to secure any information we collect about you. The secure server software (SSL) we use encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
You may also choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our website.
We work very hard to protect your privacy, but we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security.
How do we use your information?
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to:
- provide the features and functionality of the Site;
- fulfill your requests for our products and services;
- pay earnings;
- communicate with you about the status of your orders and other inquiries about our products and services;
- send you information about our products and services;
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits and so forth;
- help us create content that is most relevant to you;
- and provide notices about the results of sweepstakes, contest, and other promotions.
- We use your email address to communicate with you about your account and to send you certain notification emails.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information about our services and to arrange a job offer.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- When you purchase products from the MARC G™ or join our contests and sale promotions, we may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send marketing messages and notifications from time-to-time whether or not you created an account with us.
- We use non-personally identifiable information to monitor the use and performance of the Site so that we can learn more about how people use the Site which helps us improve our products and services and significantly enhance your experience on our website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.